POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg] : HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 12 May 2001 08:15:14
Message: <3afd2952@news.povray.org>
Seeded because it's using random numbers, vain because it uses a photo of
me.
Not something a person should render over and over again too much, a picture
of themselves.  Gets a little strange.

I was wanting to try what I have seen in a television commercial where
flowers bloom out and form the picture.  Used MegaPov 'trace' to find the
positions, not hf_height_at, hoping to do more with that I hope.  I have a
long way to go before I get there.  Figured I'd make a animation of one of
my nieces when I find a good photograph of her.

Well, have a look if you will please, just don't loop it for too long.  :-)

Bob H.
--
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/omniverse.htm

Post a reply to this message